3 things are needed
1. Proper Codecs
2. TMPGEnc 3 Express (Best for this job IMO)
3. TMPGEnc DVD Author (Dual Layer Edition)
simply start a new project in TMPGEnc 3 Express, Set the output for said file as an NTSC MPEG1 (VIDEO CD)
Make sure you set at NTSC (TMPGENC WILL ONLY ACCEPT IF FRAMERATE IS 29.97 FPS)
once you have made roughly 8 hours / 16 hours depending... of video files open TMPGEnc DVD Author..
Simply press "SOURCE SETUP" you will notice you can set up multiple 'tracks'
if you add more than one file to 1 track, the program automatically sets up 'chapters'
just add your video files (and follow the steps in the program).. it will take roughly an hour or 2 to do an 8 hour disc, maybe 3 or 4 for a 16 hour disc (i don't have a dual layer burner but i am sure that it works)..
THESE WORK IN PLAYSTATION 2's!!! I KNOW BECAUSE ITS HOW I MAKE MINE AT TIMES...
only way i know to get this much footage (And have it still work in something as simple as a ps2)
Here's how to do it:
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader (replace the C if you installed on another drive, like I did).
2. Create a new folder called plug_ins_disabled.
3. Move all files from the plug_ins folder to the plug_ins_disabled folder except EWH32.api, printme.api, and search.api. There should only be these 3 files in the plug_ins folder.
4. You're done.
(Courtesy of Darrell Norton)